What is it like to work at Rippon Homes?
WE ARE HIRING! EXPERIENCED SALES EXECUTIVES
Are you a shining star? Experienced in selling new homes, focused on the customer, Happy to take responsibility for the success of your development and contribute to driving the business forward and aiming for a satisfied customer every time.
If you would like to be part of The Rippon Homes family where no two days are the same. Working with a team of people who are as passionate about our customers as your are? … then please get in touch.
Rippon Homes is growing … We have many exciting developments coming in 2021 throughout the East Midlands and Lincolnshire and would welcome applications from candidates who are experienced in selling off plan and know how to manage their purchasers through a 1st class customer journey. If you are calm, engaging, organised and used to using the computer then you might just be who we are looking for.
Please email your full CV and reasons why you want to be part of our family today.
Closing date 26th February 2021
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for this great opportunity please enclose your CV and current remuneration details to either of the following:
- Rippon Homes, The Willows, Ransom Wood Business Park, Southwell Road West, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire NG21 0HJ
- Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rippon Homes is a growing regional housebuilder in the East Midlands.
Our investment and participation help to transform communities and improve the lives of local people. We have a local knowledge and expertise in all aspects of housing. Our comprehensive skills and capabilities give us a wider perspective across the whole housing lifecycle and we create lower risk innovative ways of building homes people need.
For over 50 years we have provided high quality housing. We hire local suppliers and tradespeople and work with local communities to make sure that our plans meet their needs.
We offer you:
- Competitive salary.
- Car Allowance. (Dependent on role applied for)
- Pension. (Dependent on role applied for)
- Trust – We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
- Recognition – We have a scheme to reward people who go the extra mile for our company.
- Development – we offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career.
Please note that we currently are not inviting CV’s from recruiters.