Are you seeking a new challenge?
Customer Care Co-Ordinator
Rippon Homes are a successful house builder with an enviable reputation for building high quality, family homes in the East Midlands.
We are looking for someone with previous experience in a customer care role to join our busy team at our Head Office in Mansfield and to share our genuine commitment to putting customers first.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- working in a customer service environment
- employment within the new build sector or an allied industry for a minimum of 2 years
- co-ordinating operatives and materials
- effectively communicating with trade and site personnel
- excellent knowledge of databases and Microsoft platforms including powerpoint
- well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- working on your own initiative and productively under pressure
This role will require an ability to problem solve and think outside the box, together with a professional and pleasant manner in dealing with customers and contacts.
A driving licence is essential for this role as some visits to site may be required.
A competitive salary will be offered and will be dependent on experience.
Interested? Please apply in writing with your current CV to Jessica Place, Jessicap@ripponhomes.co.uk